This job is no longer available
Offering a comprehensive package which includes a combination of pay and benefits plus a culture that encourages development, individuality and work/life balance.
You will have proven capability of launching/managing a community for a well-known brand/retailer with good strategic understanding of what motivates a community.
The ideal candidate will be experienced on Social media platforms while comfortable with forums, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Work with key stakeholders across the business to optimize the community e.g. Customer Services to co-ordinate Help & Support intervention, Marketing for brand and promo alignment, the analytics team to measure impacts.
You will create and manage a vibrant community which is best in sector and well-respected in the retail industry and increase awareness of the brand through Social Media. Challenge and consult on traditional marketing communications approaches.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the social community and social commerce initiatives - across the 3 screens (desktop domain, mobile optimised site and tablet experience) while managing Agencies and Service Providers.
* Superb written skills
* Good knowledge of Retail businesses', e-commerce industry experience
* Good analytical skills - ability to interpret data
* Ability to take action, based on data insights, is required
* Problem solver
* Foresight and willing to take well-thought out risks
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced, commercially focused and dynamic environment.