This job is no longer available
Matrix APA design, develop and deliver best performing consumer products for retailer and brands worldwide. We are multi-category experts specialising in fashion led gift, novelty and promotional product. Due to continued growth we are looking for talented account managers/junior account managers to join our exciting, innovative and fast paced team.
The perfect candidates will have the following qualities:
• Ability to provide total customer satisfaction to clients by working on all aspects of the development, approval and re-order process.
• Adept at managing and following all internal systems including product briefs, quotations systems and critical paths.
• Ability to identify and sell in new business opportunities by analysing customer sales performance and thus understanding the needs of each client.
• Exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to build strong relationships.
• Excellent eye for product, keeping up to date with retail market and trends.
• Proactive and results orientated with the determination to see projects through from start to finish.
• Capacity to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• First Class degree in common sense!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with exciting prospects, who can offer career development and progression.
Location: Balham, South West London
Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Interested? Please send a covering letter and CV via the 'APPLY NOW' button. Due to high levels of interest, we will not be able to contact unsuccessful candidates. www.matrixapa.com