Online Content Manager – Health and Beauty/Grocery
Amazon is the global leader in online retail; Amazon.com launched in 1995 and Amazon.co.uk in 1998, and we're still growing fast. Our vision is to be earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Remuneration: Attractive base + benefits
Are you obsessed with food? Beauty? Customers? Excel? Online content? Then we’re obsessed with you.
We have an immediate opening in the UK Consumables team for an Online Content Manager.
Working on a key account, you will play a crucial role in our on-going efforts to deliver best practice in customer experience, through first-rate merchandising.
At Amazon we work hard, have fun and make history. Although there is no such thing as a typical day, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Writing, editing and uploading promotional copy for onsite campaigns and emails
- Analysing data to find patterns and spotting opportunities to make genuine improvements
- Managing vendor relationships
- Initiating and managing wider improvement projects
- Thinking on your feedback and making smart decisions
- Using our in-house content management system to manage product specific data, reviews and cross promotions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written English and strong communication skills
- A demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- A passion for customer experience
Due to the intense pace and scope of this role, we are looking for someone special to join our team. In return, you’ll get:
- Attractive salary
Motivated by more than money? Then how about a casual dress code, Amazon employee discount, season ticket scheme, childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work scheme. Oh, and there’s an Xbox in our subsidised onsite cafe.
Are you ready to take your obsession up a notch? We hope so. To find out more and apply, click here.