Head of Operations
Head of Operations
c. £42,000 pa – 37.5 hours per week
London (but negotiable)
Has your experience of retail store operations given you a good understanding of store acquisitions and roll-outs, retail KPIs, warehousing, stock control and performance management? Then you could soon be helping drive the growth of retail operations at Shelter, one of the UK’s leading charities.
Commercially aware, results-driven and with excellent people management skills, you will:
• Develop a commercial roadmap to deliver new store acquisitions
• Work with senior colleagues to identify and prioritise new store locations
• Be responsible for the efficient management of stock availability through the store chain
• Grow new business channels and formats
• Carry out regular operational performance & management analysis of existing and new stores
• Lead the Operations team’s input into Shelter’s retail & IT strategy
• Impressive store operations management experience
• A good understanding or store acquisition programmes or roll out of retail formats
• A customer focused approach coupled with a sensitivity to the needs of others
• The ability to motivate, encourage and drive a team towards achieving results
• Strong communication, analysis and problem solving skills
• A flair for developing effective working relationships and networks at all levels
More than one million people a year come to us for advice and support via our website, help lines, and national network of services. We help people to find and keep a home in a place where they can thrive, and we tackle the root causes of bad housing by campaigning for new laws, policies and practice.
Benefits include 30 days holiday and flexible working. We are committed to giving all applications equal consideration.
Until there’s a home for everyone.
Apply via the 'APPLY NOW' button below:
Closing date: 4 March 2012.