This job is no longer available
Results Driven from Retail/eTail/Manufacturing background.
Package: £30-35k (depending on experience)
The Role and You
An innovative B2B online marketplace is looking for a dynamic, customer service manager to improve the buying experience of our marketplace of 50,000 traders through customer service and management of our in-house fulfilment service.
You need to be a confident self-starter who is passionate about customer service and offering a best in class experience for online buyers. You must have a proven ability to work in a fast paced working environment, preferably within the retail or manufacturing industry.
This is a customer facing role so you must be comfortable dealing with business’. Exceptional organisational and cost management skills will be critical on a day to day basis.
We are a small company looking for a critical team member – high-energy with a genuine ability to be pro-active, someone with entrepreneurial instincts, a problem solver that is naturally innovative in their approach to achieving results.
Customer Services Responsibilities
· Responsible for the effective management of inbound and outbound customer communication and the effective, accurate and timely processing of orders and enquiries.
· Deal effectively and efficiently with escalations.
· Monitor and assess Buyer Satisfaction and Loyalty. Devise and execute a continuous improvement strategy.
· Manage CS Team members
· Monitor despatch and ensure timely deliveries
· Delivery of key measures with regard to cost and stock accuracy
· Manage Stockshifters’ in-house fulfilment service
The successful candidate will have:
Experience in retail/eCommerce environment
Comfortable with KPI targets and management reporting
Enjoy the challenge of a constantly changing start-up environment
Relish customer facing role