This job is no longer available
Sales Manager Job
£14,000 - £15,000
My Clients business is continuing to grow at a phenomenal rate. As a result, we are looking for a Sales Manager to join our team.
The role will be working a minimum of 5 days out of 7. Long hours will be necessary as and when required.
Your role will be all about driving the performance of the store - maximising sales, and to take responsibility for growing and developing the retail business.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- To work alongside the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to achieve common business goals.
- To manage, motivate, lead and inspire your team to achieve common business goals.
- To provide the highest level of customer service in all areas of the business.
- To maximise sales and achieve agreed budgets
- To monitor and adjust the use of space on the sales floor to maximise sales opportunities.
- 2-3 years minimum of retail experience.
- Strong IT skills with an ability to understand new retail systems quickly.
- Comprehensive knowledge of visual merchandising and the highest shop floor standards
- Comfortable running a fast paced sales floor with a large compliment of staff.
- A strong leader able to take charge of a team and be responsible for their development.
- Interest in Sports and Leisure