This job is no longer available
An opportunity has arisen in a leading online retail company far a 'Digital Marketing Manager'. The role is to ensure successful delivery of the changes which improve the product base and client experience.
The most suitable candidate will have a good understanding for the UK consumer market place for online and digital markets, and also very strong communications skills to be able to reiterate the value of my clients products to prospective clients.
The role will be developing an enduring and successful online marketing strategy for the client in the UK by developing and implementing effective, robust and profitable digital marketing plan, maximizing both on-site traffic and sales revenue.
The role is working in a very exciting space.
Candidates must have:
* Online experience in ecommerce, specifically in SEO, PPC, Email marketing, database management and social media
* Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
* Strong in managing Email and Database Management
* Excellent understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Strong analytical skills and experience particularly in Omniture, Sitecatalyst, Coremetrix, Google Analytics or similar analysis tools
* Experience of managing a small team
* Experience of cross functional matrix management would be advantageous.
If you have the above experience, please send your CV for a prompt response.
Timothy James Consulting