This job is no longer available
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. Every employee brings inspiration and innovation to our business and we seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.
As a result of our business growth, we now require a Direct to Consumer (Retail) Human Resource Manager to join the team at our European headquarters near Amsterdam, where you will be responsible for HR leadership and direction to support the achievement of business plans for our Northern Europe and Digital businesses. You will consult with Senior Management on HR & business strategic priorities and lead the business in creating a culture that values employees and effectively manages change.
You will be responsible for demonstrating & applying HR Retail expertise to support operational performance across different stores. You will cooperate and advise the local DTC business partners to enable them taking the best decisions in the field of organization effectiveness, talent management, leadership, employee engagement and retail works councils. You will engage Centers of Excellence. You will demonstrate leadership within the respective HR teams on territory and Geography level and you will ensure a yearly People Excellence operational plan for stores, in line with the Geography strategic plan and prepared in cooperation with the territory DTC business leaders.
Your specific responsibilities:
• Coordinate & support the Talent Planning process in and across stores by organizing the succession planning process.
• Partner/Coach with Territory Directors and HC on Performance management and Coaching store management on Managerial Capabilities.
• Support proper DTC Talent Development execution in stores on territory level.
• Cooperate with Compensation and Benefits on Geography level, ensuring the stores market data and local market best practices are reflected in our market benchmark.
• Represent Nike – in cooperation with the territory HR lead – at the local Retail works council. Ensuring constructive relationships with local retail trade unions
• Coordinate and support the retail business in territory on the execution of standard HR practices on store level: Pay Review, WFM, HR Scorecard, Data Integrity
• Drive Employee Engagement initiatives on store level
• Support store management in existing stores regarding Organisation Effectiveness and Talent Acquisition activities.
This role requires an HR expert with international experience and with an amazing ability in influencing and driving positive change as an effective business partner.
You must have a proven capacity to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and be skilled in organizational consulting. You will have strong working knowledge of the human resources field; great presentation and communications skills. Experience in retail and passion for the retail business is a must, whilst a background in another multinational company would be ideal.
Approximately 25% travel required.
Nike offers a comprehensive relocation package to foreign hires, as well as exceptional career development potential globally.
At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.