This job is no longer available
A market leading Managing Agent is looking to appoint a Centre Manager to take the lead role in an exciting new mixed use retail and leisure development. This is a rare opportunity to launch one of the few new developments to open in 2012 and is the ideal career move for an individual who would like to progress within the industry.
The roles and responsibilities of this individual will include:
- Playing an ambassadorial role as the representative of the Centre within the local community and on a variety of local business boards and forums
- Managing the Centre from an operational perspective including the delivery of hard and soft services through both in house and contracted staff
- To play a key role in the development and implementation of marketing strategies to drive footfall, dwell time and average spend
- To build strong and lasting relationships with both the tenants and a range of key local stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a diverse skillset including:
- Prior management experience in a destination retail/leisure venue
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- An enthusiastic and passionate approach to achieving the highest standards
For more information or a confidential discussion about this role, please call Tim Forbes on 0161 638 8749.