This job is no longer available
Up to £48K basic + <£36K OTE + excellent benefits
Based in North Hampshire, with easy train commute from Waterloo
My client is a leading Payment & Loyalty company who partner with leading multi-channel organisations across Europe to enhance the effectiveness, security and profitability of their customer interactions.
They are currently seeking strong Client Managers to be responsible for the generation of significant incremental revenue from approximately 15 to 30 existing Tier 1 and Tier 2 clients. This role is all about managing existing clients (either the Retail or Financial Services sectors), selling the full range of solutions which include Loyalty, Payments, Fraud Services and IMI. This is to be achieved through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities as well as ensuring renewal of contracts.
* To regularly and proactively engage with existing clients to identify new opportunities to generate incremental revenue.
* Protect existing clients from competitive threat through high levels of service and tie in of clients to long term commercial agreements
* Ensure regular updating of CRM (daily)
* Produce and distribute meeting reports detailing and following up on agreed actions
* To be an "expert" in the sector, in terms of the market and competition, plus keeping apace with latest technological developments
* To introduce the client to the breadth of the companies solutions and services at every appropriate opportunity (which includes Loyalty, Payments, Fraud Services and IMI)
* A high level of customer interaction is essential, the majority of this being face to face at customer site. Regular nationwide travel expected (anticipate 2-3 days per week)
* At least 5 years demonstrable and relevant experience of Payment and/or Loyalty products and services
* Experience of selling Technology Products and Services of significant contract value (Greater than £100k)
* Able to demonstrate working with partners and 3rd parties in delivery of products and services
* Able to build relationships with client representatives from across business including executive level.
* Sales negotiation
* Strong communication skills - written and presentation
* Able to effectively work with and lead virtual teams
* Solution selling training
* Use of CRM system
* Experience of managed service sales and contracts
* Knowledge of PCI DSS
Great benefits for this position include a fuel card which covers business and personal mileage, Bupa for you and your family and 5% non-contributionary pension. If you feel you have all the relevant experience & skills to be successful in this position then please submit your cv (in word format) as soon as possible highlighting your relevant experience to be considered.
Retail and eCommerce Consultant