This job is no longer available
The Jewellery Channel Ltd is vibrant fast moving and growing teleshopping & internet businesses that is a specialist in an’ affordable jewellery category’ as well as in high end gem stones. The Jewellery channel is looking to increase their market share within next few years with an aggressive growth strategy.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a high caliber leader to join us as Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing strategy development, budget control, planning and execution of all advertising and promotion, and public relations and customer relations management program activities.
• Establish research methodology and design format for data gathering, such as surveys, opinion polls, or Questioners
• Examine and analyse statistical data to forecast future jewellery marketing trends;
• Gather data on competitors and analyse price, sales and methods of marketing and distribution;
• Collect data on customer preference and buying habits;
• Prepare reports and present graphic illustration of such findings.
• Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results.
• Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
• Minimum 3 years all-rounded marketing experience
• Previous working experience in Jewellery/ teleshopping is definitely an advantage
• Dynamic, resourceful, enthusiastic and a good team player with strong sense of responsibility
• Strong interest in jewellery/ accessories/ fashion / retailing
• Excellent command of spoken & written English