This job is no longer available
A leading global private practice is looking to appoint a Centre Manager for one of their shopping centres in the South West.
You will have responsibility for utilising marketing and PR opportunities to enhance the schemes commercial success and continuously provide excellent levels of customer service and operational standards with the onsite team, and have sole management of the shopping centre's budget. Acting as an Ambassador for the scheme and private practise, you will be required to develop successful relationships within the city and promote the centre as a family shopping destination. You will also be expected to liaise with the client's Marketing Manager and Consultants on the marketing strategy.
- You will have at least 3 years senior management experience in the shopping centre industry and a very good understanding of retail.
- Have solid PR and Marketing experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with and present to various channels across the business.
- Be an influential, confident and commercial individual.
- Must have IT and budgetary management skills.
- A qualification in Shopping Centre Management is desirable.