This job is no longer available
Multi channel niche retailer looking to grow; well established online and in print.
ECommerce Manager- The Role
* Maintaining the website content and setting up online promotions
* Driving conversion and producing analysis to track website sales
* Own conversion for the website, setting the parameters for measurements and be able to explain conversion trends
* On a weekly and daily basis you will decide where products and campaigns will be located on the website
* Facilitate trade planning meetings
* Mange the commercial performance of your portfolio of websites
ECommerce Manager - The Candidate
* The ideal candidate should be highly analytical and come from a trading background
* An exceptional level of PC skills and technical knowledge of websites would be highly desirable
* A passion for your product area and a commercial awareness of its place in the market
ECommerce Manager- The Package
* £competitive basic salary
* Pension, share scheme
* 25 days holiday
This is a very entrepreneurial business where you will have allot of flexibility with your website and area of the business. This is an ideal role if your looking for something off the beaten track.
Retail Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.