Senior National / National Account Manager - Non Food
UP Global Sourcing is one of the world's leading product sourcing and design businesses with an excellent reputation for bringing branded, licensed and private label products across 12 categories to global markets. Our Worldwide retail customers include; Tesco, Asda, Argos, Sainsburys, Wilkinsons, TJX, Target, Carrefour and Avon to mention a few.
Based on a site just outside of Manchester with 200 staff, a 20,000 sqft UK showroom and offices in Hong Kong, Europe and China we are able to source, develop and deliver exclusive products and bring them to market.
We are currently looking for outstanding candidates to join our highly successful and extremely driven sales team to help continue the growth in key UK national accounts within a variety of product areas.
We currently have a number of positions available and candidates must have relevant sales experience and understanding of how retail customers operate. Working closely with a respective Buying division, the role will involve professional account management and business development within the retail hard goods sector. Customers will include grocers, department stores and other major retail outlets. Job duties include:
• New business development and managing designated National accounts through developing and maintaining long standing business relationships
• Promoting/ presenting our brands and product portfolio's, developing awareness to achieve targeted sales figures
• Negotiating terms of customer orders and closing sales
• Completing customer/sales analysis and competitor visits when necessary to ensure the company are maintaining market trends
• Attend trade exhibitions and customer meetings when necessary
Key Skills and Experience
• We are looking for sales/account management professionals with a minimum of 2 years proven experience of delivering sales results and account management of high level retail customers. Experience of selling hard retail goods is very advantageous.
• The candidates need to be target driven, determined, self motivated and capable of managing prestigious customer accounts.
• Be well organised, good IT skills and the ability to work self sufficiently is a must
• Full UK driving licence required and proof to work in the UK
In return we offer an excellent package, fantastic earning potential, opportunities for personal development and further career progression. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to move to the next stage of National Account Management and deliver sales results in a driven and very competitive environment.
Please apply by sending covering letter including salary expectations and CV to Craig Holden, Group HR Director via the "Apply now" button below.