This job is no longer available
Are you an experienced Retail Regional Manager looking for a new challenge?
My client is the UK’s largest independent supplier of hair and beauty products to the trade, with 30 outlets throughout the UK and Ireland.
· The successful candidate will be expected to manage a portfolio of between 8-10 stores
· You’ll guide your stores, ensuring that sales targets and KPIs are consistently met
· Conduct regular performance reviews
· Support, train and develop your team
· Work with your team of store managers to ensure that their teams are supported, trained and developed
· Ensure that excellent customer service is consistently delivered
· Ensure that VM standards are maintained
· Promote a positive and creative approach to business development
· 5 days per week on the road
Candidates must possess:
· Strong multi-site retail management experience
· Excellent people management skills and the ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop your team
· Experience of performance management
· A focus on sales
· Recruitment experience
· The ability to build strong relationships
· An energetic and enthusiastic approach and excellent influencing skills
· A track record which is likely to impress
· Excellent interpersonal skills and an innate ability to adapt your approach to suit any given situation
· A bright and articulate style with high levels of integrity and trust
· Excellent presentation skills
· Real commercial acumen
· A flexible, business-minded approach
· Strong, accurate administration and reporting skills
· A passion for the hair and beauty industry
The successful candidate will be an accomplished retail regional/ area manager and must possess measurable experience in a field-based role. Your personal style should reflect the brand and your communication skills should be of the highest possible calibre. Candidates must hold a clean driving licence and must be happy to spend their week on the road.
In return, you will have the opportunity to join and highly successful, stable business in a high profile role. The package is impressive and includes an excellent basic salary, bonus scheme, fully-expensed company car, laptop and mobile phone.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this role, please forward your CV to Emma Robbins at Pzazz Retail via firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 020 8605 4185
Pzazz Retail is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.