HR & Training jobs in Retail
Found 10 jobs matching your criteria
Search & apply for the latest HR & Training jobs in retail with Retail Week Jobs. Here at Retail Week we specialise in a large variety of jobs within Retail including Part Time Retail HR Jobs, Retail HR positions in London, Retail HR vacancies in the UK and many more! Don’t have time to search today?
Get HR & Training jobs in Retail sent directly to you by registering your details at the top of the page.
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £26000 - £32000 per annum
L & D Specialist - Retail - Manchester - circa £28k + excellent benefits Our client is a high profile retail business. They currently have an...
- £46,000 - £50,000
- North England/Scotland - Ideal candidate location is M62 area
Provide a customer focused HR Service to Retail Distribution Centre and Customer Service Centres through delivery of HR Strategy.
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + car + benefits
An established design led fashion and lifestyle retail brand is seeking to appoint an experienced HR Manager / HR Business Partner to manage the provision of...
- Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
- Competitive + Car Allowance, Bonus & Benefits
As part of the ER Advisor Team you will be part of a wider team that will drive a centre of excellence on ER matters
- A competitive base salary between £50,000 and £55,000 with a company car and benefits.
A Manchester based role within the Retail sector for an HR Manager to lead the Human Resources function on a permanent basis.
- Up to £45k + Car/Car allowance and excellent benefits package
HR Business Partner, Retail, Bristol, Michael Page Human Resources
- £35,000-£40,000 + car and benefits
Michael Page HR are looking for a Regional HR Advisor for a well known retail outlet based across London and the South.
- West Yorkshire
- £38K-45K, Bonus, 25 days holiday
An excellent opportunity in the FMCG sector for an established HR Manager in West Yorkshire
- Northern Home Counties, London
- Salary £50,000 - £60,000+ Benefits
Senior HR Business Partner.Northern Home Counties/London/UK. Growing High End Retailer. £50,000 - £60,000.
- Welwyn Garden City
- Competitive Salary
Tesco is a great place to work - whether you're planning the layouts of our aisles, sourcing products in Thailand or improving our supply chain in Turkey.